1. Tell me a little about yourself. Well, my story is kinda long to tell, but [to sum it] up I'm the typical black sheep of the family... you know, when you decide to tell your family about your sexual orientation, you can't expect more than that. But I'm fine with that, I've finally, after six years, decided to take me as I am, and be proud of myself, happy with what I am, and what I do.
2. What are your career goals and aspirations?
I'm studying design, my goal is to become an average designer, no more than that, never want to fill expectations with nothing else of what I can't give. I mean, no intention of becoming a celebration, or something like that.
3. How would you describe your style?
My style, well, it is kinda messy. It's more like an urban style.
4. Where do you get your style inspiration?
P!nk, she's my role model, at every little thing. Though, I don't try to copy her style, or her whatever, at all, I know I can't be as gorgeous, and awesome as she's been through all her life.
5. Do you have any favorite designers, brands or stores?
Not really.. I prefer well-known brands just because I know how trustworthy they are.
6. What advice would you give for women trying to conquer the Androgynous look?
Well, first of all, never let people judge your way of being. Andro is not only how you dress, it's how you feel about yourself, and how you express that, it takes, above all, own acceptance. Be aware of that.
7. Is there anything else that you would like the readers to know about you or have any other information you would like to share?
I guess I could say, that you may fall a thousand times along your lives, but never make giving up a choice :)