GAP has collaborated with GQ's Best New Menswear Designers including: BLK DNM, Ian Velardi, Mark McNairy New Amsterdam, Ovadia & Sons, Saturdays NYC, and Todd Snyder. I was stoked when I heard about the GAP & GQ collab. I was a little surprised at GAP being the retailer of choice, but I think this project is exactly what GAP needs. GAP's timeless basics and the fresh new menswear designers of GQ is the perfect combination. So not only will I be checking out Banana Republic and J. Crew to fulfill my androgynous style needs, I'll be heading into the head store as well, GAP. Below are my top 5 picks from the collection!
1. Gap x GQ BLK DNM Slouch Cardigan
2. Gap x GQ BLK DNM Liberte T
3. Gap x GQ Ian Velardi Blanket Stripe Peacoat
4. Gap x GQ Mark McNairy Chambray Shirt
5. Gap x GQ Saturdays NYC Flat Front Khaki